Katinko Ginger Oil 100ml
What is in KATINKO® Ginger Oil
KATINKO® Ginger Oil contains Mineral oil, Lemongrass oil, Menthol, Patchouli oil, Ginger Root oil.
- MINERAL OIL: A nourishing and lightweight base oil that helps to moisturize and soften the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
- LEMONGRASS OIL: A refreshing and citrusy oil that uplifts and revitalizes the senses.
- MENTHOL: With its cooling and numbing properties, menthol delivers a soothing and refreshing sensation, relieving muscle aches and enhancing relaxation.
- PATCHOULI OIL: A rich and earthy oil that promotes relaxation and balance.
- GINGER ROOT OIL: A fiery and aromatic oil that invigorates and stimulates the senses.
What is KATINKO® Ginger Oil used for?
It helps to relax the muscles, relieve tension, and promote a sense of well-being.
How much and how often should you use KATINKO® Ginger Oil
For external use only. For sensitive skin, always perform a patch test to ensure that there is no reaction. Leave for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use & consult your healthcare professional.
When should you not use KATINKO® Ginger Oil
- Allergic to the active ingredients or any other ingredients of KATINKO® Ginger Oil.
- Children under 2 years of age and below.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Care that should be taken when using KATINKO® Ginger Oil
Wash your hands after application, avoid contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth, and other body parts.
Undesirable effects of KATINKO® Ginger Oil
KATINKO® Ginger Oil is generally safe to use within the recommended dose and duration of treatment. Skin redness and mild itching or stinging sensation at the site of application may occur. Tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly if any of these effects last or get worse.
What other medicine or food should be avoided while using this medicine?
No listed drug interactions with other drugs.
Signs and symptoms of overdose
- Severe redness of the skin
- Severe burning sensation
- Skin irritation or rashes
What to do when you have applied more than the recommended dosage?
Consult a doctor if needed.
When should you consult your doctor?
If there is excessive irritation or if there is redness on the skin for more than a week.