Katinko Wooden Art Box by Francis Nacion (FN03)
What is in this box set?
KATINKO® Ointment Stick 10g + KATINKO® Ointment 10g + KATINKO® Ointment 30g
- KATINKO® Ointment contains Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Camphor (80 mcg /75 mcg/26 mcg per gram). It is used to relieve headache, muscle and joint pains, skin itch primarily caused by insect bites, travel sickness, and flatulence.
KATINKO® Oil Liniment Roll-on 10ml + KATINKO® Oil Liniment 35ml
- KATINKO® Oil Liniment contains Menthol, Methyl Salicylate, Eucalyptus Oil, and Camphor (30 mg/15 mg/15 mg/12 mg per 100 mL). It helps relieve dizziness, fever, colds, sneezing, minor aches and pains of joints associated with backache, arthritis, strains, and sprains.
KATINKO® Nasal Decongestant
- KATINKO® Inhaler contains Menthol + Camphor (140 mg/40 mg per 2 mL). MENTHOL is a naturally-occurring cold receptor agonist commonly used to provide symptomatic relief for upper airway congestion. Menthol can also reduce the sensation of dyspnea. CAMPHOR is used to improve respiratory function and inflammatory conditions caused by nasal congestion.
KATINKO® 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- KATINKO Alcohol contains 70% Isopropyl Alcohol solution with Menthol, Eucalyptus Oil, and Camphor. It is used as an external antiseptic/disinfectant for the prevention of topical infections associated with burns or minor cuts and scrapes.
KATINKO® Sports Spray 50ml
- KATINKO® Sports Spray contains Methyl Salicylate, Menthol, and Camphor (8 mg/7.5 mg/2.6 mg). It is used to help relieve minor pains and discomfort associated with muscle pain, back pain, bruises, cramps, sprains, and joint pain.
Kindly refer to the respective product pages for additional product information.
Care that should be taken when using KATINKO® Ointment
Wash your hands after application, avoid contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth, and other body parts.
Undesirable effects of KATINKO® Sports Spray
KATINKO® Sports Spray is generally safe to use within the recommended dose and duration of treatment. Skin redness and mild itching or stinging sensation at the site of application may occur. Tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly if any of these effects last or get worse.
What other medicine or food should be avoided while using this medicine?
No listed drug interactions with other drugs.
Signs and symptoms of overdose
- Severe redness of the skin
- Severe burning sensation
- Skin irritation or rashes
What to do when you have applied more than the recommended dosage?
Consult a doctor if needed.
When should you consult your doctor?
If there is excessive irritation or if there is redness on the skin for more than a week.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.