Let's grow together!
We are a dynamic and growing company, always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. We believe that our success is driven by our employees, and we are committed to providing a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
Our Commitment to Celebrating Differences and Creating Positive Change
Diversity & Inclusion at Greenstone
Greenstone is committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace, where everyone is valued and encouraged to bring their unique selves and skills to the table. We understand that diversity and inclusivity are key to our success, as it allows us to better understand the needs of our customers and create positive change.
We celebrate the rich cultures of our world throughout the year, with events such as Black History Month, Hispanic Heritage Month, Pride Week, and Diversity & Inclusion Week. We also actively engage in important conversations and initiatives that address issues of inequality and bias.
We also have employee-led organizations, such as Gay, Ally, Bisexual, Lesbian and Transgender (GABLE) groups, and sponsor events like the World Pride Parade. Our aim is to better understand and support one another through respect and inclusion, both within our company and in the community. We recognize and reward the outstanding work of our employees who promote diversity and inclusion through innovation, value creation, and leadership. We also actively recruit and retain a diverse team and work with diverse suppliers to further advance our mission.
We offer a wide range of career opportunities across different departments and levels, from entry level positions to senior management roles. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we have something for you.
Our company values collaboration, creativity, and innovation, and we encourage our employees to bring their unique perspectives and ideas to the table. We believe that diversity and inclusivity are key to our success, and we are committed to creating a workplace where everyone can feel valued and respected. We offer competitive compensation packages, generous benefits, and opportunities for professional development and growth. We also have a strong focus on work-life balance, and we understand the importance of taking care of our employees' physical and mental well-being. If you're passionate about making a difference and want to be part of a fast-paced and dynamic company, we'd love to hear from you.
Open Positions - Greenstone Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Graduate from a bachelor degree program in human resources, psychology, behavioral science or another related field.
- 5 - 10 years experience in HR matters: talent management, compensation and employee benefits, training and development, compliance, workplace safety, and Human resources plans & programs;
- Expert in labor laws set by governing authorities;
- Strong computer skills and experience with office management and communication software;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Leadership, strong decision-making, time management, and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or Psychology
- 3 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential);
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations;
- Effective HR administration and people management skills;
- Exposure to payroll practices, recruitment, compensation and benefits.
Research & Development Officer
- 3 – 5 years in conducting research to develop new products, manufacturing procedures and specifications for new products, particularly in Cosmetics industry;
- Innovates concepts, practices or processes to improve existing products; Makes batches & troubleshoots technical issues in consultation with Lead Formulator &/or identified technical group;
- Performs product stability, functionality, safety and optimization of products;
- Knowledge of Chemistry Formulaic Thinking
Global & Country Sales Head
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, finance, international business management or a related field (preferably a master's degree).
- 5 – 10 years strong sales management background in the FMCG industry and in some level of export experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – negotiating skills, knowledge of international contract terms, foreign currencies, tariffs and trading;
Key Account Specialist
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Finance, Marketing,Business Administration or Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years experience in retail sales, customer service, sales & key account management;
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3 – 5 years experience as Marketing Associate, knowledgeable in digital marketing platforms
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills
Logistics & Warehouse Assistant
- 3 – 5 years proven work experience as Logistics & Warehouse Assistant
- Knowledgeable in Warehouse software.
- Experience in Logistics Operations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Trade Marketing Supervisor
- College graduate with Bachelor's Degree in Business Management / Marketing or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years proven experience in channel marketing experience;
- Trade Marketing, showroom or tiered distribution experience
Key Account Specialist (Caraga Area)
- Market, sell and negotiate company products;
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key accounts to ensure long-term, mutually beneficial relationships;
- Maintain and update client information in the database
- Manage the fulfillment of sales orders
Send your resume to: