Katinko Peppermint Oil 100ml
What is in KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
KATINKO® Peppermint Oil contains Mineral oil, Peppermint oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus globulus oil, and Methyl Salicylate.
- MINERAL OIL: A nourishing and lightweight base oil that helps to moisturize and soften the skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
- PEPPERMINT OIL: Known for its cooling and refreshing properties, peppermint oil provides a tingling sensation that can help alleviate muscle soreness and promote a sense of invigoration.
- MENTHOL: With its cooling and numbing properties, menthol delivers a soothing and refreshing sensation, relieving muscle aches and enhancing relaxation.
- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS OIL: This invigorating essential oil offers a refreshing and uplifting aroma, helping to clear the mind and enhance focus. It also has soothing properties that can ease muscle tension.
- METHYL SALICYLATE: Known for its analgesic properties, methyl salicylate provides a soothing and warming sensation to help alleviate muscle pain and discomfort.
What is KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
It helps to relax the muscles, relieve tension, and promote a sense of well-being.
How much and how often should you use KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
For external use only. For sensitive skin, always perform a patch test to ensure that there is no reaction. Leave for 30 minutes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use & consult your healthcare professional.
When should you not use KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
- Allergic to the active ingredients or any other ingredients of KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
- Children under 2 years of age and below.
- Pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Care that should be taken when using KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
Wash your hands after application, avoid contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth, and other body parts.
Undesirable effects of KATINKO® Peppermint Oil
KATINKO® Peppermint Oil is generally safe to use within the recommended dose and duration of treatment. Skin redness and mild itching or stinging sensation at the site of application may occur. Tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly if any of these effects last or get worse.
What other medicine or food should be avoided while using this?
No listed drug interactions with other drugs.
Signs and symptoms of overdose
- Severe redness of the skin
- Severe burning sensation
- Skin irritation or rashes
What to do when you have applied more than the recommended dosage?
Consult a doctor if needed.
When should you consult your doctor?
If there is excessive irritation or if there is redness on the skin for more than a week.